1. Fully automated, Discrete, Random access, STAT priority.
2. Close or open system setting, supported reagents of different brand.
3. Precision sampling pumps, sample step by 0.1 ul, reagent step by0.5 ul
4. 24 hour non-stop working, convenient emergency function with inserting emergency at random.
5. Implementing analysis of ultra-trace reaction solution to 100 ul, and saving more reagents.
6. Discrete cuvette, preventing from cross-infection, and be washed and reused, making sure accurate result and save cost.
7. Software is easy to learn and use. And test report can be printed online.
8. Perfect function of quality control management is convenient for users to manage the clinical test result.
9. Detecting in the whole reaction process with reaction curve, convenient for users to monitor thoroughly and scientifically analyze the detection data.
10. Supporting software can implement the function of detecting surplus reagent.
|Type||Discrete, Fully automatic|
|Throughput||800 tests per hour|
|Analysis Method||End-point, Fixed-time, Rate, Turbidimetry|
|Programming Items||Programmable for any test items|
|Certification||CE, FDA, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485|
|Sample unit||Sample Position||180 samples, double disk design, including 60 samples for calibration/quality dribbling refrigerated|
|Sample Tubes||Original blood collection tube, micro tube, plastic tube, etc|
|Sample Types||Serum, plasma, urine, etc|
|Sample Volume||2ul ~70ul (0.1ul stepping)|
|Sample Probe||Having liquid level induction function, ensuring the accuracy of adding sample|
|Probe Cleaning||Automatic washing both interior and exterior, cross contamination rate < 0.1%|
|Analysis Items||Analyzing maximally 100 items at the same time|
|Reagent unit||Reagent Position||200 reagent positions, dual-tray design|
|Wash Solution||Washing solution can be installed in any position, including needle, stir bar washing solution and water bath disinfectant|
|Reagent Volume||20ul~350ul, 0.5ul increment|
|Temperature Control||Continuous 2℃～8℃cooling within 24 hours|
|Reagent Probe||Having liquid level induction function, ensuring the accuracy of adding reagent Inventory checking|
|Probe Cleaning||Automatic washing both interior and exterior|
|Reaction unit||Reaction Volume||150ul~550ul||Reaction Temperature||37℃|
|Temperature System||Water bath, Real-time temperature display|
|Cuvettes||160 positions with permanent hard glass cuvettes (optical path length 5mm)|
|Stirrer||Independent stir bar, nanotechnology, highly polished, automatic frequency conversion|
|Cleaning||automatic water cleaning and drying system|
|System Adjustment||System can record the blank value and get more accurate result by deducting blank base value of each cuvette|
|Optical System||Light Source||Halogen lamp, lamp can be auto sleep and wake up|
|Receiver||Holographic flat field concave grating diode array detection|
|Wavelength Range||16 wavelengths from 340nm to 800nm|
|Linear Range||-0.3000～3.3000 Abs|
|Stray Light||< 0.1% or Abs > 3.0|
|Calibration and QC||Calibration Method||Linear calibration: K factor, two- and multiple linear Nonlinear Calibration: spline, polynomial, Logarithm, etc|
|Quality Control||Auto QC,cooled QC positions|
|Software||Emergency Function||Emergency sample can be placed in the sample tray at any time|
|Software||Windows 7/8/10 or above, LIS system available|
|Online||Full bi-directional communication possible|
|Data Processing||Having reaction curve detection and data display function in the whole process|
|Others||Water consumption||Deionized water , ＜45 L/hour|
|Power Supply||110/220v ±10%, 50/60Hz|
①. 180 Sample positions.
②. 200 Reagent positions.
③. 160 Reaction cuvettes.
④. 800 Tests / Hour.